Monday, August 10, 2009

Market Monday.... featuring Etsy Artist "Art by Me"



As a new feature in my blog, I will feature a fellow Etsy artist each Monday as are many other of my fellow members of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team. I am sure that you will agree that Cindy is one talented lady. I find her creations so fascinating and love the names she gives each of her characters.

In her own words Cindy describes herself as ... "a self taught artist that works in many mediums. I worked in Accounting for years before deciding to stay home with my kids. I now work in the school system, so I can have summers off with my kids. I have a son and daughter that both love art! I spend a lot of time and hard work creating my dolls and artwork. Please visit her shop, Artbyme.etsy.com to see more of her stunning work!

No comments: