Monday, May 4, 2009

WOOOO HOOOO!!! My 150th Sale on Etsy!!!!

When I started selling my whimsies on Etsy, I had no expectations. I opened the little shop at the urging of my family and friends, mainly just to prove to myself and to them that I could do it! I had a sad "el cheapo" digital camera and absolutely no idea how to go about setting up for successful photographs but I decided that I would give it my best shot.

I have been totally shocked at the response to Apple Tree Cottage. I sold my 150th piece today and I want to CELEBRATE!!!!! This is a milestone for me ... what fun it is to putter around in my little craft space, spending my days doing what I love best. I am living a charmed life and I love it! Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me as my blogging family. You have been super!

12 comments:

Bluebell said...

You really cannot be surprised that you have been so successful your work is lovely and the items you paint on are inspirational. Congratulations here's to the next 150.
Love Gill

cottonreel said...

Congratulations,I use to take my crafts to craft fairs and was successful, when I find the ins and outs of setting up etsy I would like to participate . I,m looking forward to you saying 200.---cottonreel

Anonymous said...

Martha, Congratulations! Well deserved goal! I'm sure you will sell lots and lots more!

Diane

Jody said...

Awww.congrats Martha! I don't know of anyone more deserving!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am proud of you, too! What a wonderful accomplishment and think of how much joy you've brought to others!

Barbara Jean said...

Martha,
That is great! Congratulations!

However, I am not surprised at your success, your work is ablsolutely wonderful.

Your suitcases are my very favorite.

Blessings,
and here's to another 150 sales again very soon.

Barbara Jean

Brenda said...

That is awesome Martha! You deserve it for all your hard work and dedication!! Congrats!!

Beth from Texas said...

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all everyday in everything you make. Thanks for letting us enjoy it with you.

Susie Mitchell said...

Good for you, Martha! Your work is exquisite; so, I'm not one bit surprised. Congratulations!
Bear Hugs, Susie

Susan Wymola said...

Hi Martha, I have a surprise waiting for you on my junkartqueen blog
http://junkartqueen.blogspot.com

Susan Wymola

I Play Outside The Box said...

That's fantastic Martha! Your work is great!

dee begg said...

Martha,

Finally getting a minute to catch up with my blog reading. Congrats on the milestone...now get painting so you can get to the next one! LOL!

D